At weekends and busy times it may take up to 48 hours to reply to your request, please contact us directly on 01625 850236 should your request be urgent.
If our main Restaurant area and Terrace are full, we will offer you a table on our Mezzanine above the main bar.
(Please note a staircase leads to the Mezzanine).
We will do our best to accommodate all table requests, however, tables are allocated on arrival and cannot be guaranteed.
Children & Disabled:
We welcome children of all ages, however, please do count them (including babies) into your final party size. If you require a highchair or space for a pushchair or wheelchair please do specify this at the time of booking.
- All tables will be allocated on arrival and your table will be held for 15 minutes.
- All tables up to 4 guests are allocated a 2 hour dining time. Tables for 5 or 6, 2.5 hours and 7 or more, 3 hours.
- Our dress code is smart casual.
- Only registered guide dogs welcome.
- There are wheelchair access and facilities.
- A 10% service charge will be added to all tables of 6 or more.
NEW COVID-19 REGULATIONS:
Please note that due to new laws and guidelines all customers must enter wearing masks and only remove these once seated.
Last orders will now be 10pm.
Table reservations under new regulations should only be made as a maximum of 6 people unless from 2 households, then we can accept a maximum of 10 people.